Thursday, March 22, 2012

Deep Blue Sky


Okay time for something silly. These all started with my friend asking me for a critique on a drawing he was doing. Some random guy on the internet asked him to redo one of his characters. It was a shark that flew around in a storm cloud that it generated by itself in the air. So, I gave him my opinion talking about giving it air sacs, etc all to make it somehow plausible. Then I gave my smartass critique which involved tying the shark to a hot air balloon, and letting it float off.

Cue a nearly 15 minute long session of us laughing, coming up with more ridiculous stuff. The end result was us drawing our own air shark designs. He drew, while I used Photoshop. The end result is what you see above. Totally ridiculous concept, but a total blast to do.

My personal favorite is rocket shark.

No comments:

Post a Comment