Sunday, April 22, 2012

Monk-y See

Well what started as a spaceman, ended up as a monk. I blame the Diablo 3 open beta, I really like Monk class. I did try out a new method for colors that I picked up from Carlo Arellano when he dropped by our school awhile ago to give a lecture on creature design. Basically you do your base colors, and then use it as a mask, and you don't have to worry about additional coloring outside the lines/borders of what you want. Which is a real time saver, and it was a fun lecture learned a lot about character design, and got to listen to some fun industry stories. Back on topic, I didn't reference the pose so I apologize if this isn't a proper stance. I just based it off of all the random martial arts I've seen in movies over the years haha.

I also seem to have broken past 3k pageviews now, which I have to say was a lot faster than it took me to get to 1k, and 2k haha. Anyways, thank you again to all my anonymous visitors. I know you're out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment